Better SMS will apply for the SMS gateway which is a powerful application that enables one to send and receive SMS message to mobile device i.e. phones through database software. It has an easy to use interface and excellent internal architecture; the application can use a GSM mobile phone attached to a computer.
Mobile Users - SMS(a link) – Mobile Network Operator (at the SMSC – Short Message Sending Centre) – (Wireless Link or IP SMS Connection
using one of the following protocols: UCP/EMI, SMPP, OIS or CIMD) –GSM Modem – SMS Gateway – Your System – Your Application or Database.
The flow goes in both directions.
Its Better SMS’s goal to provide the highest performance, availability and security to run the most demanding SMS applications. To do this, the following specifications apply to the system:
- 100 SMS messages per second (sending and receiving)
- Multiple simultaneously connected applications
- Multiple concurrent SMSC connections
- Support for dual core and multiprocessor systems
- Support for 32bit and 64 bit architecture
- Works 24hours/7days
- Manages network link failures and SMS service provider failures with automatic reconnect capability, backup routing and fail-safe load balancing.
- Message loop protection is also included to avoid threats caused by auto responding mobile messaging services.